Hibernate Second Level Cache
Hibernate second Level cache utilizes a common cache for all the session object of a session factory. It is helpful in the event that you have various session objects from a session factory.
SessionFactory holds the second Level cache information. It is worldwide for all the session objects and not empowered as a matter of course.
Different merchants have given the usage of Second Level Cache.
- EH Cache
- OS Cache
- Swarm Cache
- JBoss Cache
Each execution gives diverse cache utilization usefulness. There are four different ways to utilize second Level cache.
- read-only: cache will work for read just operation.
- nonstrict-read-write: cache will work for read and compose however one at a time.
- read-write: cache will work for read and compose, can be utilized simultaneously.
- transactional: cache will work for transaction.
The cache utilization property can be connected to class or gathering level in hbm.xml document. The guide to characterize cache utilization is given below:
Let's see the second Level reserve execution and cache usage.
Hibernate Second Level Cache Example
To comprehend the second Level cache through precedent, we have to pursue the accompanying steps:
- Create the constant class utilizing Maven
- Add venture data and design in pom.xml file
- Create the Configuration file
- Create the class that recovers the persevering object.