Maven Interview Question
A rundown of top as often as possible asked maven meet questions and answers are given underneath.
1) What is Maven?
Maven is a task the board device. It depends on POM (Project Object Model).
2) What angles are overseen by Maven?
3) What are the advantages of Maven?
- No need to add jar file in each project
- Creates right directory structure
- Builds and deploys the project
4) What is the command to check the maven version?
Type the following command on console to know the maven version.
5) What does the build tool?
- Generates source code (if the auto-generated code is used)
- Generates documentation from source code
- Compiles source code
- Packages compiled code into a JAR or ZIP file
- Installs the packaged code in the local repository, server repository, or central repository